Reengagement Task Force
Latest updates about the efforts and steps that our reengagement task force team is taking regarding COVID-19
COVID-19 and Masking Update
Since the beginning of the pandemic the Re-engagement Task Force has abided by the recommendations of the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health, and Olmsted County Public Health and we continue to do so.
Masks are strongly recommended at Bethel. Olmsted County has returned to a HIGH Community Level of COVID-19 which prompted this change.
The Re-engagement Task Force is continuing to monitor the situation in Olmsted County and will communicate any additional changes.
Here is what hasn’t changed:
- If you have not been vaccinated, we encourage you to get vaccinated and get boosters.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Get tested for COVID-19 if you develop symptoms. Follow the CDC guidance for isolation and quarantine. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- The hand sanitizer stations will remain in place, and you are encouraged to use them upon entering and exiting the church.
- Bethel Lutheran Church continues to be a place where the safety of all members of our congregation is of utmost importance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any member of the Re-engagement Task Force: Greg Heetland, Doug Boese, Sue Garcia, Sheri Kallembach, Kathy Ferguson, Pastor Anjanette Bandel, or Pastor Jason Burggraff.