February 22, 11:30 am - March 29 - 7:00 pm | Bethel Lutheran Church
Join us for lunch and/or supper every Wednesday during Lent!
Our Bethel youth and Bethel ministry teams will be hosting Lenten meals again this year to raise money for specific team missions and youth summer camps!
Noon Soup Lunches:
Served from 11:30 am-1:30 pm (Free-will offering)
Soups provided by Bethel members.
Bethel ministry teams will be hosting a catered Lenten meal, 5 to 7 pm (from Gleason’s Catering in Stewartville). We will be following best practices by having all servers wear masks and gloves while pre-plating food.
All guests are required to register for these evening meals by 5 pm of the Monday of the same week the meal is served. You can register online for any of these meals using the links below or you can call us!
There is a cost of $6 per person to register for this delicious meal each week (there will also be a free-will offering option when you arrive). We will not be able to accept “walk-ins” on the day of the meal. The meal will vary each week of Lent. You can pay online when you register, drop the money off at the office or pay when you arrive at the meal. Please know that we are obligated to pay the caterer for all of the registrations and will need to collect your money even if you miss the meal.
Evening Meals Menu:
*The alternate option for dietary restrictions and/or children that prefer something more simple is Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, bag of potato chips, package of cookies, and fruit. Please indicate if you prefer the alternate meal when you register.
- February 22nd, Ash Wednesday (Register Here): Chicken Breast, Au Gratin Potatoes, Green Beans, Dinner Roll and a Brownie for dessert!
- March 1st (Register Here): Warm pork sandwiches (with BBQ served on the side), scalloped potatoes, with a strawberry poke cake for dessert.
- March 8th (Register Here): Sloppy Joe sandwiches, Macaroni and Cheese, Fresh Veggies, and Special K bar for dessert.
- March 15th (Register Here): Tatertot Hot dish, Tossed Salad, Fruit Cocktail Salad, and a Chocolate Chip Cookie for dessert.
- March 22nd (Register Here): Beef Stroganoff with noodles, a dinner roll with butter, Cole Slaw and a Rice Krispy Bar for dessert.
- March 29th (Register Here): Chicken Noodle soup, paired with a sandwich, and chocolate cake for dessert. Turkey or ham sandwiches will be available, please indicate on this form which sandwich you would prefer.