Welcome to Our Devotional Ministry
Our Mission Statement
We the Bethel Congregation, called by God commit ourselves to: Proclaim the Gospel, Prepare Members for Outreach and Service, Minister to Human Needs.
Our Core Value
Bethel will nurture the entire congregation through education and building up of the family unit.
• American Bible Society List of Bible passages
• Christ in Our Home (Augsburg): Regular and Large Print Editions
• Word for All Seasons (Augsburg): Regular Print
• Portals of Prayer (Concordia): Regular Print
• Devotional Books and Bible Passage Lists are located near the middle door of the Sanctuary.
• Care Notes
Our Devotional Cabinet
The cabinet is located near the Bethel Information Desk in the Narthex. There are materials on both sides of the cabinet and there is a place on the back side for donations to defray the cost of the devotional materials.
Devotional Ministry Team Invites You!
Please consider joining the Devotional Ministry Team! Our team will benefit from additional members and the new ideas they bring. We would love to have you join us as we work together “to enhance our daily walk with the Lord”.
If you are interested please email us below.
Devotional Materials Links:
- Grace Matters: http://www.gracematters.org/
- Lutheran Hour Daily Devotions: http://www.lhm.org/dailydevotions.asp
- Lutheran Seminary, St.Paul Mn. “God Pause”: https://www.luthersem.edu/godpause/
- My Utmost for His Highest: http://www.rbc.org/utmost/index.php
- Our Daily Bread: https://odb.org/
- Portals of Prayer apps: https://www1.cph.org/portals/portals-of-prayer-app.aspx
Devotional Ministry News and Events
The Quarterly Devotion books, (Portals of Prayer, Christ In Our Home and Word In Season), for October, November and December are on the Devotion Materials Cart in the Narthex. Help yourself!
Share copies with family and friends! Your gifts to defray the cost of these books can be placed in the slot on the Devotion Cart. Thank you!
To maximize usage and minimize waste, we are:
1) Placing new books on the cart approximately the 15th day of the month prior to the start of the quarter.
2) Leaving past quarter books on the cart to the end of that quarter.
3) Gifting excess books to four Senior Living Centers. Our hope is usage will return to pre- COVID levels soon!