By-Laws of Bethel Lutheran Church
Bethel's Annual Report
The Bethel Lutheran Church Annual Meeting was held on Sunday, January 31, 2021. Due to the continued pandemic, it was a remote meeting via Zoom. Many Bethel members participated!
Bethel uses its annual report to update the congregation on the church’s vision and progress and to show how donated funds are utilized. It is the church staff’s desire to use the annual report as a method to be transparent to the congregation and provide accountability to those who support Bethel and the ministries offered here.
The additional reports (not included in printed copies) are listed below. Click the “read more” button to view them.
• Adult Education Team Report
• Bethel Women: Treasurer’s Report
• Children’s Ministry: Treasurer’s Report
• Children, Youth, & Family Ministry’s Report
• Membership Coordinator Report
• Parish Nurse Report
• Worship & Music Team Report
• Young In Spirit: Treasurer’s Report